QUANG BINH UNIVERSITY
– Foundation Date: 24/10/2006
– English name: Quang Binh University
– Headquarter: 312 Ly Thuong Kiet, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh province
– Telephone: – 0084 52.3 822 010 (For domestic students)
– 0084 52.3 819 333 (For international students)
– Fax: 0084 52.3 824 051
– Website: https://khcb.qbu.edu.vn
– Awards: – Victory Medal of Third-class
– Labor Medal of Second-class
– Names: – 22/7/1959: Quang Binh School of Teacher Education
– 21/8/1978: Quang Binh College of Teacher Education
– 24/10/2006: Quang Binh University
Stage 1: In 22nd July 1959, the university is named as Quang Binh School of Teacher Education.
Stage 2: In 21st August 1978, the university was renamed as Quang Binh College of Teacher Education for the first time.
Stage 3: In 24th October 2006, the university then renamed as Quang Binh University.
III. MISSION AND VISION
III. MESSAGE FROM PROFESSOR
Since its establishment in 1959, Quang Binh University has grown from a small local school known as Secondary Education School to today’s coeducational comprehensive university founded pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No.237/QD-TTg in 2006, with a fall 2013 enrollment of 3000 students.
“QBU – WHERE THE TALENTS ARE CULTIVATED” or “QUALITY BETTER US”
– Training and sciences Board
– Board of consultancy
– Board of Management
Centers and Journals
– Mathematics Teacher Education
– Physics Teacher Education
– Chemistry Teacher Education
– Biology teacher education
– Rural development
– Natural Resources and Environment management
– Electrical&Electronics Technology
– Civil engineering
– Computer science
– Business management
– Literature Teacher Education
– History Teacher Education
– Geography Teacher Education
– English language
– Chinese language
– Political Education
– Primary Education
– Pre-school Education
VII. OFFICE STAFF AND LECTURES
QBU takes the possession of many experienced, qualified, highly committed and devoted lecturers and research members who work full-time at the university. The great teaching programe offered national and international scientists, specialist, invited lecturers and foreign institution is always available for QuangBinhUniversity lecturers and students.
Number of staff and lecturers: 293
Ass. PhD, PhD: 28
VIII. SCIENCES AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
In priority of Quang Binh University development strategies, Sciences and Research Activities are closely tied with the duty of training and teaching. A big number of research topics of grassroots, provincial and ministerial levels have been conducting in order to promote students and teachers research movement. Research products and results have made a great contribution to the training quality and support for the regional and national development.
One of the most emphasis of Quang Binh development strategies is to promote the international cooperation activities. A lot of international scholarships have been introduced to lecturers and students every year. At the same time, the scholarships for Vietnamese courses and undergraduate programs are also offered by QBU to foreign students from Lao, Thailand and other countries. At present, there have been many short-term courses available on Vietnamese, Accounting, Apprenticeships and so on.
Well-equipped, modern buildings for learning, teaching and research have been completely built for nearly one year. The Learning ResourceCenter provides a thousand of books, Vietnamese and foreign language articles with more than 1000 available internet–connected sits for students to study everyday. QBU has also offered the accommodation for both domestic and international student and lecturers.
The following are the buildings inside the QBU campus.
– Lecture halls A, B, C
– Faculty Facilities (10 faculties)
– Learning Resource Center
– Accommodation for students and lecturers
– Practical and Laboratory Center
– Student Office